Create a poster
The 'Make a Poster' feature lets you separate your photo into different sections and print each section separately. Put these blown-up sections together to make a poster of the original photo. To make a poster, follow these steps:
- Select the photo you'd like to make into a poster.
- Click the Create menu.
- Select Make a Poster.
- Select the poster size and the paper size. Keep these tips in mind:
- A larger poster size requires you to print more pages.
- The 'Overlap tiles' option will cause the image on each sheet to slightly overlap, making it easier to line them up and attach them later.
- Click the OK button.
- Picasa then makes copies of the different sections of your photo and place them in the same folder as the original photo file. Don't worry, your original photo remains unchanged. Print all the sections, then tape or glue them together to create a poster.