If you upload videos that Google Photos can’t process, you should review them. If Google Photos can't play your video, you can delete it, or you may be able to download it.
Important: Unsupported videos uploaded after February 24, 2020 will count against your storage quota.
To see your unsupported videos:
- On your computer, open https://photos.google.com/unsupportedvideos.
- Select the videos you want to download or delete.
- Download: Click Download .
- Delete: Click Delete Delete.
If you delete a video, it will be deleted from Google Photos, but not from your device if you downloaded a copy.
Make sure your video works with Google Photos
Your video should play in Google Photos if it's:
- At least 1 second long.
- The right file type, like .mp4, .mod, or .mmv.
- Playable when downloaded to your device. If it can't play, it might be corrupted.