You can copy your photos and videos to your device.
Download your photos or videos
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Select a photo or video.
- Click More Download.
Tip: If you have trouble playing a downloaded video, try the following:
- Use a different browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
- Use a system extension that works with the codec of the video file.
- Use a different video player, like VLC Media Player.
Move all photos to a different Google Account
If you accidentally backed up your photos on the wrong Google Account, you can move them to a different account.
- Share your photo library with that account.
- Sign in to your second account.
- Go to “Sharing.”
- Open the sharing conversation.
- Click Save.