Use Google Lens to interact with your photos
You can get more details or take action on your photo using Google Lens.
Currently, Google Lens is only available on Pixel phones.
For example: If you take a photo of a:
- Business card: You can save the phone number or address to a contact.
- Book: You can get reviews and other details about it.
- Landmark or building: You can get more details about it.
- Painting in a museum: You can get details about it.
Note: Currently, Google Lens can be used on languages in Roman alphabet. Some countries only support English.
- On your Pixel device, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo.
- Tap Google Lens .
- Depending on your photo, check the details, or take an action.
See your Google Lens activity
If Web & App Activity is turned on, your Google Lens activity, including the image, is saved to your Google Account. You can see your Google Lens activity saved here.
Delete Google Lens activity
- Go to My Activity. You might need to sign in to your Google Account.
- Find the item you want to delete. You can find an item a few different ways, including:
- On the "My Activity" banner, choose More Item view
- Use search or filters
- On the item you want to delete, choose More Delete.
- Confirm your choice if asked.
Turn Web & App Activity on or off
- Depending on your device, open Google settings in one of these places:
- Settings app Google
- Google Settings
- On some Android devices, open your Settings app tap General.
- Tap Personal info & privacy Activity controls Web & App Activity.
- Turn "Web & App Activity" on or off.
- If you turn the switch on, you can check the box next to "Include Chrome browsing history and activity from websites and apps that use Google services." When this box is checked, you can control whether app activity from your device is saved.
- Optional: To choose whether app activity from your device is saved, tap Data from this device, then tap the switch or checkbox.
Note: Some browsers and devices may have more settings that affect how this activity is saved.