You can get details or take actions on your photos, objects around you, and image searches with Google Lens.
- Lens can translate text into all Google Translate languages.
- Shopping results are available in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, and United States.
You can use Google Lens with Google Photos or the Google app, but not with your camera or Google Assistant.
Get details & take action on your photos
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo.
- Tap Lens .
- Depending on your photo, check the details or take an action.
If you take a photo of a:
- Apparel and home goods: Find similar products and where to buy them.
- Barcodes: Use a barcode to find info about a product, like where to buy it.
- Business card: Save the phone number or address to a contact.
- Book: Get a summary and read reviews.
- Event flyer or billboard: Add the event to your calendar.
- Landmark or building: See historical facts, hours of operation, and more.
- Painting in a museum: Read about the artist and learn more.
- Plant or animal: Learn about species and breeds.
Tip: To copy text, tap and select the words you'd like to copy.
See & delete your Google Lens activity
To find and delete your Google Lens activity, go to the Lens page on My Activity. Learn how to control what's saved in your Google Account.
If you don't want your Google Lens activity saved to your Google Account, turn off Web & App Activity. Learn how to see and control your Web & App Activity.