Use Google Lens to interact with your photos
You can get more details or take action on your photo using Google Lens.
For example: If you take a photo of a:
- Business card: You can save the phone number or address to a contact.
- Book: You can get reviews and other details about it.
- Landmark or building: You can get more details about it.
- Painting in a museum: You can get details about it.
- A plant or animal: You can learn more about it.
- A flyer or event billboard: You can add that event to your calendar.
Note: Google Lens will work on any device with the latest version of Google Photos. Currently, Google Lens can only be used if your device language is set to English.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo.
- Tap Google Lens .
- Depending on your photo, check the details, or take an action.
See your Google Lens activity
If Web & App Activity is turned on, your Google Lens activity, including the image, is saved to your Google Account. You can see your Google Lens activity saved here.
Delete Google Lens activity
You can delete past searches, browsing history, and other activity from your Google Account. You're in control of what's stored in My Activity, and you can stop saving most activity at any time. Learn about My Activity and how to control what's saved there.