You can personalise the way your photo book looks. Any changes that you make will be saved automatically.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the left, click Print store Photo books.
- Outside of the US: at the left, click Print store .
- Select a photo book to edit.
- When you've finished, click Checkout to buy the photo book. Learn how to buy a photo book.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: on the first page, click Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: On the first page, click the photo Replace. Select a new cover photo and click Done.
- Add text on the spine: On the first page, left of the cover image, click Add title. In order for the title on your spine to appear, you need to have a hardcover photo book or at least 48 pages in your softcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Point to the page and click the images on the side. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Reorder photos: Drag a photo next to another page. You can also do this by using the preview panel on the right.
- Add a photo: Click Add pages Add photo pages.
- Add a collage: Click Add pages Add collage page.
- Edit a collage: Point to the collage page and click the images on the side.
- Remove a photo: On the page of the photo, click Remove . On a collage page, click the picture Remove.
- Add a caption: Point to the page and click Add caption. Enter your caption and click Done . Captions aren't available for full-page photos. If you try to add a caption to a full-page photo, the photo will be resized.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means that the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as it does on your screen.
To see all the pages that you may need to check, at the top, click Warnings .Click the warning to see the page.