Block someone on Google Photos
If you see someone who's joined an album that you're a part of, you can avoid interacting with them by blocking their Google Account.
- Open the Google Photos app
- Open an album that they've joined.
- In the top-right corner, tap More Sharing options.
- Next to the person's name, tap More Block person.
What happens when you block someone
- You won't be able to see each other's photos, videos or comments on Google Photos.
- If you own the album and you block a contributor, any content that they’ve added will be removed from the album.
- If you block the owner of an album, any content that you've added will be removed from the album.
- If you block someone from an album that you don’t own, you and the person you block won’t be able to see each other’s content.
- They will also be blocked in some other Google services, such as Google+. Learn about blocking Google Accounts.
See who you've blocked
See the Google Accounts that you've blocked at https://myaccount.google.com/blocklist.
- On your computer, open https://myaccount.google.com/blocklist.
- Next to the account that you want to unblock, click Remove .