Block someone in Google Photos
To stop interactions with someone, you can block their Google Account.
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Open an album that they've joined.
- In the top right, tap More Options.
- Next to the person's name, tap More Block person.
What happens when you block someone
- You won't be able to see each others photos, videos, or comments in Google Photos. If they have a link to your album, they may be able to see it if they're signed out.
- If you own the album and you block a contributor, any content they’ve added will be removed from the album.
- If you block the owner of an album, any content you've added will be removed from the album.
- If you block someone from an album you don’t own, you and the person you block won’t be able to see each other’s content.
- That person will also be blocked in some other Google services, like Google+.
- Learn about blocking Google Accounts.
See who you've blocked
See the Google Accounts you've blocked at https://myaccount.google.com/blocklist.
- On your computer, open https://myaccount.google.com/blocklist.
- Next to the account you want to unblock, click Remove .