You may get album or archive suggestions, and more, in the Utilities section of the Google Photos app.
Check your suggestions
Tip: To get more cards, take more photos and videos and back them up.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Photos .
- At the bottom, tap Library Utilities .
- You may find suggestions to:
- Add photos to an album
- Move photos to archive
- Free up space on your device
You control whether to accept or dismiss these suggestions.
Remove a card
To remove a suggestion card, tap Remove .
Manage notifications for your suggestions
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Go to your account profile photo or initial Photos settings Notifications.
- Turn on Suggested Rotations on/off to manage suggestions to fix sideways photos.
- Turn on Suggested Archives on/off to manage suggestions to archive photos.