To keep you informed about the activity in your payments profile, Google sends email notifications for certain payments events. We send these notifications to the payments contact email address that you choose in your profile. You must choose one user to be the profile's primary contact to receive all emails. If you want to remove a user as the primary contact, first choose another user to be the primary contact of the payments profile.
Email preference types
Payments profile owners and admins can choose the following types of email preferences for payments profile users:
- All payments emails: Users who you choose to receive all payments emails receive:
- Administrative information and alerts like merchant bank account verifications, tax forms, etc.
- Monthly statements
- Merchant payout alerts
- When test deposits from Google to verify a bank account fail
- When a payments profile user selects a new primary payment method
- Administrative payments emails only: Users who you choose to receive administrative payments emails receive:
- Account management messages about tax forms
- Profile suspensions
- Terms of Service updates
- Notice of profile closure
- No payments emails: Users who you choose to receive no payments emails won't receive any email notifications regarding payments profiles.
Add or change payments email contacts
To change or add a payments contact to the payments profile, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under 'Payments users', click Manage payments users.
- To change a user's notification settings, click the user's name. To add an email address to a user's contact record, next to 'Contact details' click Edit .
- Next to 'Email preferences' click Edit .
- To change the type of emails that you want the user to receive about the payments profile, click Type.
- To let the user receive all payments emails and to act as the primary contact if Google has questions regarding the payments profile, select Primary contact.
- Click Save.