You cannot change your bank account information in your payments profile after you've verified it to get merchant payments. You can delete bank accounts, add bank accounts, and choose an existing one as your primary account to get merchant payments from Google.
Remove a bank account
To remove a bank account that you've used to get merchant payments from Google, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Payments profile.
- Click Subscriptions & services.
- Under the product that has the bank account (the default name is "Merchant services", click Manage.
- Under "How you get paid," click Change payment method.
- Under the bank account you want to remove, click Remove.
- To fully remove that payment method from your payments profile, on the screen that opens, click Remove again.