Google Pay brings together all the ways you can pay with Google.
Enter your card information once and use it to:
- Tap and pay to make purchases with your phone (See country and device availability).
- Buy items in apps and on websites (See country availability).
- Fill in forms automatically on Chrome (Learn more).
- Buy Google products.
- Send money to friends and family (US only).
- Send, request, receive, claim, or withdraw money or find past transactions with pay.google.com or the old Google Pay app .
- Any pending transactions from the old Google Pay app should be expired.
To access the money you have in your Google Pay balance, you have two options:
- You can download the new Google Pay app and sign in with the account that has an existing balance. Your money will carry over to the new app. You can transfer your money out of the new Google Pay app at any time. Learn how to transfer money out.
- If you choose not to move over to the new Google Pay app and would like to withdraw your remaining balance, contact us for help
If you want to send, receive or request money, download the new Google Pay app .
You can also use your gift cards, loyalty cards, tickets, and coupons with Google Pay when you shop at your favorite stores.
Tip: Google Pay is not used for Google business products like Google Ads, Cloud, or Google Workspace.
Get Google Pay
In the US only, Download the new Google Pay app on your iOS device.