You can quickly find and use any cards, passes, or IDs that you’ve saved to Google Pay.
In the Google Pay app
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture Wallet.
- To find cards you’ve added as payment methods: Swipe left and right.
- To find other items you’ve stored in Google Pay: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- To use any card, pass, or ID you’ve stored: Tap on it.
From Quick Settings
Important: This method only works on devices with Android 12 and up. Some Android phones may not have this feature as part of the Quick Settings menu.
- Unlock your phone.
- To find the Quick Settings menu, swipe down from the top of your screen. You can swipe down again to expand it fully.
- Tap on the setting for GPay. If you’ve added a card, your card will appear here.
- You can find and use debit and credit cards that you've added. To access everything you've added to Google Pay, at the bottom of the screen, tap Show all.
- You can scroll between cards you’ve added as payment methods by swiping left or right.
- You can find and use other cards, passes, and IDs you’ve added by swiping up from the bottom.