Google Pay brings together all the ways you can pay with Google.
Enter your card information once and use it to:
- Tap and pay to make purchases with your phone (See country and device availability).
- Buy items in apps and on websites (See country availability).
- Fill in forms automatically on Chrome (Learn more).
- Buy Google products.
- Send money to friends and family (US only).
- Send, request, receive, claim, or withdraw money or find past transactions with pay.google.com or the old Google Pay app .
- Any pending transactions from the old Google Pay app should be expired.
To access the money you have in your Google Pay balance, you have two options:
- You can download the new Google Pay app and sign in with the account that has an existing balance. Your money will carry over to the new app. You can transfer your money out of the new Google Pay app at any time. Learn how to transfer money out.
- If you choose not to move over to the new Google Pay app and would like to withdraw your remaining balance, contact us for help
If you want to send, receive or request money, download the new Google Pay app .
You can also use your gift cards, loyalty cards, tickets, and coupons with Google Pay when you shop at your favorite stores.
Tip: Google Pay is not used for Google business products like Google Ads, Cloud, or Google Workspace.
Start using Google Pay
Sign in to pay.google.com to start using Google Pay on your computer.
You can also download the app.
- Android: Download Google Pay.
Google Pay frequently asked questions
If you were using pay.google.com before, you might notice things look different. To get started sending money in the US, on the left side click Send or request money.
No. Any credit, debit, bank accounts, or other payment methods you added to Google Pay or Google Pay Send will automatically show up in Google Pay. If you used a payment method to buy a Google product or service (like an app or movie on Google Play or storage space for Google Drive), you’ll see it in Google Pay.
Here’s how to add a new card to Google Pay.
The security measures protecting your info won’t change with the new app. You can read about security for Google Pay here.
You can find most of your Google Pay transaction info on pay.google.com. You can find payments you made in stores in the app.
Certain Google Pay features are available in certain countries. Check back as we continue to expand to new places.
Your payment information is linked to your Google Account when you:
- Buy a Google product or service (like an app or movie on Google Play or a subscription to YouTube Premium).
- Add cards to Google Pay or Chrome.
For more information on which payment information you have on file with Google, check pay.google.com.