Apply digitally for instant, business, or personal loans on the Google Pay for Business app.
- No collaterals, branch visits or hidden charges
- Quick approvals and fast disbursal directly to your account
- Fixed duration, fixed EMIs and a low processing fee
Important: Loans are brought to you by Google Pay for Business in collaboration with financial institutions.
To know how to apply for loans on Google Pay for Business, watch these videos from our YouTube video contributors.
Loan application process
- Open the Google Pay for Business app .
- Go to the Loans section Offers tab.
- On your selected loan on GPay, tap Get started.
- You’ll be redirected to the lending partner’s website.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Provide your personal details.
- Choose the loan amount and duration.
- Review the final loan offer and e-sign the loan agreement.
- Upload your Knowing Your Customer (KYC) documents.
- To set up EMI payments, tap either Setup eMandate or Setup NACH.
- Submit your loan application.
- If you leave the application midway, to restart it, go back to Offers tab.
- After disbursal, in the "My Loans" section of the Google Pay for Business app, you can review your loan status.
- To make sure loan EMIs are paid on time, maintain sufficient funds in your bank account for deductions.
- The final offer may vary depending on the details provided.
If you face any issues with the application process, please contact the lending partner.
To know how to contact lending partner, watch this video from a YouTube video contributor.