The Google Pay for Business app lets you add one agent number to receive SMS notifications for payments received by your business.
To set up SMS confirmation on agent’s number, follow these steps:
- On your Android device, open the Google Pay for Business app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap SMS confirmation.
- Tap Add agent’s phone number.
- Enter the name and phone number for the agent.
- Tap Continue. A one-time password (OTP) is sent to the phone number.
- If you don’t receive a one-time password, tap Resend OTP. If you still don’t receive an OTP, double-check the phone number.
When payments are received by your business, SMS notifications will be sent to this phone number.