I have been approved for Google for Nonprofits. How do I get started with Google Apps?
Once approved for Google for Nonprofits, follow the steps below to enroll in Google Apps:
- Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
- Check on the status of your approval by going to the Status page. You should see that your application is approved.
- Click on the blue button next to your approved organization to enroll in products.
- Click on the Enroll Now link below Google Apps for Nonprofits.
- You'll be taken to the Apps enrollment page, which will instruct you to submit a Google Apps account for upgrade to Google Apps for Education. If you don't have a Google Apps account, sign up for one at the Google Apps for Education site.
Most applications are processed within 2-3 business days.
When you create accounts within Google Apps, please do not create a user account using the same email address as your Google for Nonprofits admin account. This can result in sign-in problems for you Google for Nonprofits account.