Project your Android device's screen
If you have a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other device that can cast, you can project your phone or tablet's screen and audio to a TV.
Project your device's screen
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Connected devices Cast.
- On the list of casting devices on your Wi-Fi network, tap the device where you want to cast your screen.
Tip: On Android 4.1 to 6.0, Quick Settings includes Cast . On Android 7.0 and up, you can add Cast to Quick Settings. Learn about Quick Settings.
Stop projecting your device's screen
- Swipe down from the top of your device's screen.
- On the Cast notification, tap Disconnect.