Google News on your website
In addition to sharing your content with us, Google News welcomes publishers to use our content on their sites. We currently offer two options to incorporate Google News into your website:
Link to Google News homepage or to Google News search results
If you choose to do this, please use one of our Google logos found at Google Doodles .
Google News RSS feeds
You can make non-commercial use of Google's RSS feeds on your website, subject to Google's Terms of Service. If you incorporate our news feeds onto your website, please also take the following steps:
- Attribute the feeds to Google News.
- Attribute each news item to its provider, using the provider name as it appears in the Google News feed.
- Include a link to the Google News cluster of related articles for each news item, using the link provided in the Google News feed.
- Identify the search terms used to generate the feed.
Note that we reserve the right to terminate any use of these feeds on grounds that we deem appropriate.
Grounds for feed termination may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Commercial use of feeds (ex. to sell a product or service, to increase traffic to your site).
- Taking the results from Google News to reformat and display them.
- Altering, modifying or creating derivative works of any content from Google News.