Set up Shopping Actions
Sign up for Shopping Actions by selecting it when you sign up for Merchant Center, or click Growth in the left navigation menu, then Manage programmes. Select Shopping Actions from the list of available programmes.
You can stop and start setup at any point. Once you've started setup, Shopping Actions will automatically be added to your list of pending tasks in the Overview screen.
When you set up Shopping Actions, you'll need to:
- Add your products
- Using feeds, add your products to Merchant Center. Learn more about adding products
- Add your branding assets
- Branding assets can help customers remember your brand, and build trust in your business. Learn more about branding assets
- Set up your tax and delivery settings
- Shopping Actions requires specific tax and shipping policies. Learn more about tax and delivery
- Create your return settings
- Customers need to be able to return items purchased through Shopping Actions. Learn more about return policies
- Establish your user roles
- Different people will need different functionality and access in your Merchant Center account. Learn more about user roles
You'll also need to set up your banking information, taxpayer ID and complete an ID verification.
Customer service contact
Shopping Actions requires you to have a customer service contact where users can get help with problems that they might encounter with purchasing, delivery or products.
You can also choose whether or not to invite users to subscribe to your marketing emails during checkout. This setting can be adjusted at any time.