We encountered an unexpected error while processing your product images.
For each item, you must submit a single image link
[image_link] URL. You may also add up to 10 additional image link
[additional_image_link] URLs. Ensure that your URL links lead to an image and not to a web page.
If you change the image, but keep the same URL, it may take up to 6 weeks to detect and then crawl the new image. Google recommends that you change the image filename and URL when you change the image. This ensures that the images will be checked as soon as possible, usually within 72 hours.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Provide images that conform to the image requirements
- Filter the downloaded report so you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Processing failed: image link
“Issue title” = Processing failed: additional image link
- Check your product data for those products (using the item ID), and make sure each item has image link
[image_link]and additional image link
[additional_image_link]URLs that conform to our data specifications.