Google restricts the listing of gambling-related content.
Examples of what's allowed in some circumstances
Google restricts the listing of gambling-related products, including:
- Gambling-related promotional products such as gambling-related vouchers, bonus codes, etc.
- Gambling-related lotteries tickets such as non-national or state lotteries, or national or state lottery affiliates or aggregators
- Physical lottery scratch cards
Google allows the listing of physical gambling-related equipment, including:
- Gambling-related accessories, e.g. poker chips
- Gambling-related physical items, e.g. poker books/DVD's/Video games for consoles
What you can do
Here's what you can do if your product is disapproved or if your Merchant Center account is impacted:
Products that don't comply with our policies may be disapproved. When a product is disapproved, it won't be eligible to serve. If the product doesn't comply with our policies, it should be removed from your product data feed.
In some instances, you’ll see the option to request a review of a product that has been disapproved for policy violations. If you believe that your product was incorrectly disapproved and you would like to request a manual review, click Request Review in the 'Item Status' of your product page. Learn more about product disapprovals for free listings policy violations and requesting a review
For most violations, we'll send you a warning email detailing the policy violation and give you 7 or 28 calendar days to fix your issue.
- Read our policies to learn what we don't allow.
- Update your website. If your listing leads to content that violates a policy, update your website to meet the requirements and be in compliance with our policies.
- Remove the violating products from your product data. You’ll receive an email with details about the violation. If you have products in your product data that violate the policy (or policies) you'll need to remove the offers from your feed.
- Update your product data in Merchant Center. If you created a schedule for automatic uploads, update your product data manually or wait for your product data to be automatically updated before requesting a review. Product data that you’ve uploaded as a test won’t go live and isn’t considered during account reviews.
- Request a review of your account.
- If your account is still within the warning period, it will automatically be reviewed again at the end of the warning period. If the violating products are removed, you won't need to request an account review or take any additional action.
- If your account is suspended and you've taken action to resolve the issue, request an account review.
Most accounts are reviewed within 3 business days, but it can take longer if a more complex review is needed. If we find that you've removed the violating products from your product data, we’ll remove the warning. In the case of account suspension, we'll approve your account so your products can start displaying again.