You may experience access issues with your Merchant Center account if it is configured as an advanced account or if your Google Ads account is configured as a My Client Center. If you receive a “No access to the linked Google Ads accounts” error on the Shopping ads tab in Merchant Center, try adding yourself as a standard user.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of the navigation menu, click the Settings and Billing icon . Under “Account”, click Access and security.
- Click the plus button . Enter your email address and select the “Standard” access level for your invitee.
- Click Send invitation.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email. To accept the invitation, click the appropriate link in the email and complete the steps that follow.
- After accepting the invitation, you'll receive a notification in your account.
If you continue to receive the error after completing these steps, contact us.
Additional troubleshooting tips
For other common error messages that can appear, check each error for a solution and other linked resources for additional troubleshooting guidance.
“No edit access to any linked Google Ads account”
You don’t have edit access to any linked Google Ads account. Contact your Google Ads account administrator to get access.
“Missing 2-step verification for your account”
“Unable to view ad campaign information within a multi-client account”