Present during a video call
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start sharing.
Tip: You can present your screen even if someone else is already presenting.
To stop presenting your mobile screen, stop sharing:
- On your video call screen, tap Stop sharing OK.
Join only to present
When you join to present, only your window or application is shown in the video call. No audio or other video is shared.
- Open the Meet app :
- Tap a video call from your upcoming meetings.
- To enter a meeting with a code or nickname, tap Join with code.
Tip: You can only use nicknames with people in your organisation. Meeting nicknames are currently only available to Google Workspace users.
- Instead of Join, tap Share screen.
- In the ‘About screen sharing’ window, tap Continue.
- In the video call, tap Start now.