You can start a new video meeting from your computer or mobile device with Google Meet.
Before you begin
- For G Suite users: Sign into a G Suite account.
- For non-G Suite users (using Google Meet with a personal account): make sure you have a Google Account.
- Review the requirements for Google Meet.
Start a new video meeting
- Schedule a video meeting from the Google Calendar app
- Get the Meet app
- Start a meeting in the Meet app
- Start a video meeting from Gmail
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- Tap Event.
- Add guests from inside or outside your organization. Tap Done.
- Tap Save.
- Go to the Play Store.
- Download and install the Google Meet app .
- On your device, tap the Google Meet app to open it.
Calls are synchronized across all devices so you can start a video call on one device and continue on another.
- Open the Meet app .
- Tap New meeting to start a meeting, or tap Meeting code, and enter a meeting code. G Suite users can type the nickname as well.
- Tap Join meeting.