When you purchase an advertising product, any initial setup is handled through our sales organization.
Take these first few steps to make sure you can take advantage of the full spectrum of management features available via organizations:
- Create an organization
- Add administrators to your organization
- Link product accounts to your organization
Create an organization
When you create an organization, you are given the role of Org admin. Learn more about organization roles.
Organization administrators who are also product administrators can complete the linking process. When organization administrators who are not also product administrators initiate linking, then the product administrator receives an email request and must approve the linking. Learn more about the required organization and product permissions.
- In Platform Home, click Administration > Organizations.
- Click Create organization.
- Enter a name for the organization, for example, your company name.
- Select the product accounts you want to link to the organization.
- Click .
- Select each account you want to link, and click SELECT.
- Click CREATE.
Add administrators to your organization
It's necessary to add additional administrators to your organization to ensure that someone is always available to perform administrative tasks, and manage ownership of and access to your organization. Administrators are visible to any user in your organization.
Learn more about adding users as administrators
Link product accounts to your organization
In order to take advantage of features like managing users, controlling product accounts, and billing from a single location, you need to link each product account to the organization.
Verify previously linked accounts
If you previously linked Google Analytics Premium accounts to your organization, then you need to verify that they are still valid accounts for your organization.
To verify accounts:
- Sign in to Google Marketing Platform.
- Click Administration > Organizations.
- Select the organization for the account you want to verify.
- Under Products, click Analytics.
- Follow the instructions to verify any of the Analytics accounts that were previously linked to your organization.