Make a reservation in Google Maps
You can make bookings and reservations in the United States with Reserve with Google.
Booking through Reserve with Google allows you to search, book, and pay for your bookings or tickets without leaving a Google surface.
You can find a local business, reserve a service, and pay for your bookings or tickets through the Reserve with Google platform. You can find a business by simply searching for it on Google, in Maps, or in Google Assistant. Google Pay makes the checkout process simple.
Note: Reserve with Google is only available in certain countries/regions where businesses work with a supported scheduling provider.
Make a reservation or booking
Go to Google Search, Maps, or Google Assistant to make a booking from a local business or service.
Manage a booking
After you make a booking, you can check details, modify it, or cancel it. You can also delete your waitlist entry.
All cancellations and modifications are subject to the cancellation policy of the business. This policy is provided in the booking description, at checkout, and in your booking confirmation email. Google isn’t responsible for a business’s service cancellation or refund policies.
Check details for a booking
To check the details of your booking, you can do the following:
- Review the confirmation email for the booking.
- Check your bookings on the Reserve with Google website.
Modify a booking
Some businesses allow you to modify a booking after it’s been made.
To modify your booking:
- Go to the Reserve with Google website.
- At the top left, click Menu .
- Select Bookings Upcoming.
- Look for the booking you want to change.
- Click Modify.
When you modify your booking, keep the following in mind:
- If your booking is in the next 1–2 days, it’s best to call the business directly to modify the booking.
- In some situations, you may have to cancel your booking and re-book with the updated information.
Change the email address associated with the booking
Bookings are associated with the Google Account used to make the booking. Due to this, you cannot edit your email address after you’ve made a booking.
Cancel a booking
Not all bookings are eligible for refunds or cancellation. To find out if your booking is eligible, refer to your confirmation email or the booking details on the Reserve with Google website.
If your booking is eligible for cancellation, there are 2 ways you can cancel it:
- Refer to your confirmation email for instructions on how to cancel your booking.
- On the Reserve with Google website, click Cancel next to the booking.
Note: Cancellation is subject to the business’s cancellation policy.
If you’re still unable to cancel the reservation, we recommend you call the business directly.
Who can use Reserve with Google
Reserve with Google is only available in certain countries to businesses that work with a supported scheduling provider. Users must have a Google Account to use Reserve with Google.