video link [video_link]
Use the video link
[video_link] attribute to provide more visuals for your product beyond your image attributes. Videos can show a product from different angles or a demonstration of the product in use.
When to use
Optional for all products.
To make sure we understand the data you're submitting, follow these formatting guidelines:
|Type||YouTube URL (Must start with "http://" or "https://")|
|Limits||Up to 2000 characters|
|Repeated field||Yes, up to 10|
|File format||Example value|
To make sure you submit high-quality data for your products, follow these requirements and best practices.
To use this attribute to upload your product's data, follow these minimum requirements. If your attribute is disapproved, we'll notify you in the Key Actions page of your Manufacturer Center account.
- All video links must use a YouTube URL, starting with “http://” or “https://”
- Any symbols used within the video URL must be replaced by URL encoded entities (e.g. comma = %2C). Please note that YouTube has its own Terms of Service that you agree to when using YouTube
- All videos must be provided from the Brand owner’s official YouTube channel
To optimize your product data's performance, follow these best practices:
- Use videos at a resolution of 720p (1280x720) or 1080p (1920x1080).
- Use videos that show the product in use.
- Links must be YouTube video links. Do not submit links that lead to the Brand Owner’s own page(s).
- Follow the YouTube community guidelines. Do not submit videos with offensive or inappropriate information.
- Submit links for the specific product. Do not submit videos that represent the whole company instead of the product itself.
- Set the YouTube video to public availability. Do not submit links for videos that are set to “private” or “unlisted” on YouTube.
Product with one video
Product with 2 videos