[video_link]attribute to provide more visuals for your product beyond your image attributes. Videos can show a product from different angles or a demonstration of the product in use.
When to use
Follow these formatting guidelines to make sure Google understands the data you're submitting.
|Type||YouTube URL (Must start with "http://" or "https://")|
|Limits||Up to 2000 characters|
|Repeated field||Yes, up to 10|
|File format||Example value|
To submit more than 1 video, separate each URL with a comma (
These are the requirements you'll need to meet to show your product on Google. If you don't follow these requirements, we'll disapprove your product and let you know in the Diagnostics page of your Manufacturer Center account.
- All video links must use a YouTube URL, starting with “http://” or “https://”
- Any symbols used within the video URL must be replaced by URL encoded entities (for example, comma = %2C). Please note that YouTube has its own Terms of Service that you agree to when using YouTube
- All videos must be provided from the brand owner’s official YouTube channel
These best practices can help you go beyond the basic requirements to optimize your product data for performance.
- Use videos at a resolution of 720p (1280x720) or 1080p (1920x1080).
- Use videos that show the product in use.
- Links must be YouTube video links. Do not submit links that lead to the brand owner’s own page(s).
- Follow the YouTube community guidelines. Do not submit videos with offensive or inappropriate information.
- Submit links for the specific product. Do not submit videos that represent the whole company instead of the product itself.
- Set the YouTube video to public availability. Do not submit links for videos that are set to “private” or “unlisted” on YouTube.
Product with one video
Product with 2 videos