Complete tasks without leaving a message
You can use dynamic email to:
- RSVP to events
- Fill out questionnaires
- Browse catalogs
- Respond to comments
- Update emails to display the latest content
Turn dynamic email on or off
- On your computer, sign in to Gmail.
- At the top right, select Settings Settings.
- Next to "Dynamic email," turn on or off Enable dynamic email.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Note: You can identify dynamic email when you see a lightning bolt next to a message.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?