You can dispute charged leads within 30 days of receiving them. To dispute charged leads:
- Sign in to your Local Services Ads lead inbox.
- Select the menu icon on the top left.
- Select Leads from the menu.
- Find and select the lead you’d like to dispute.
- Choose Dispute.
- Choose the reason why your lead is invalid.
- Add any additional details to the “Your notes” section on the lead.
Google processes all lead disputes within one month and all dispute decisions are final.
Credits for any leads will be applied to your account balance by the end of the following calendar month. Note that the original lead charge will still appear on your invoice. You will find a message at the top of the lead to let you know if your dispute was approved or not.
Google regularly reviews leads and credits any identified invalid leads. If you can’t find a lead that you want to dispute, it’s possible that it has already been credited or that it wasn't charged. Search for the lead in your inactive inbox. Learn more about valid and invalid leads
Can't find the “Dispute” option? Here are some reasons why you may not have it:
- Your ad is outside of the United States or Canada
- The lead is more than 30 days old. According to policy, all leads must be disputed within 30 days
- The lead was not charged. Not all leads are charged. To determine if a lead was charged, click on the lead to find the lead summary. Once there, it will show "This lead has not been charged" if it wasn’t charged.