Places you can't add to the map
There are types of places you can’t add to the map. These places include:
- Businesses closed "temporarily" for more than 2 weeks
- Illegal businesses in the specific country/state
- Places for rent or sale
- Seasonal businesses without a permanent, recurring location
- Temporary, one-time events
- Vacation homes without permanent onsite management
- Adult Entertainment services (if illegal in the country)
- Online-only businesses
- Service area businesses listing addresses without a permanent physical address/closed to the public (e.g. cleaning services)
|Private listings and premises
- Celebrity homes
- Your home
- Details about military/sensitive establishments such as: ammunition bases, missile depots, military barracks or nuclear power plants that are not publicly known or can't be found on an official or government website.
Note: Unnamed buildings are permitted on Maps.