You can create, edit, and share notes with Google Keep.
Step 1: Download the Google Keep app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- Find the Google Keep app.
- Install the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Tip: You can view, create, pin, and check off list items with your Apple Watch. You can view up to 20 notes on the watch.
Step 2: Get started
You can create, edit, organize, and archive notes.
- Create or edit a note
- Make a list
- Label, color, or pin notes
- Archive notes & lists
- Set up reminders for your notes
Step 3: Share & work with others
To let someone see and edit your note, share the note with them. Learn how to share notes.
To learn more about using Google Keep, download the Keep Cheat Sheet.