Turn on the Jamboard service for your users
To use Jamboard, you may need to turn it on in your Admin console (by default, it's turned on).
To turn the Jamboard service on for your users:
- From the Admin console, go to Apps G Suite Jamboard.
- Follow these steps to turn the service on or off.
Changes typically take effect in minutes, but can take up to 24 hours. For details, see Admin console settings don't update.
Note: Previously, the Jamboard Service was available as an additional service in the Admin console. The Jamboard Service is now a Core G Suite service and is available for G Suite customers.
If you manage a large number of users or sync your LDAP directoryYou can use access groups to turn on a service for specific users within an organizational unit. You turn off the service for the organization, and then add the users to an access group that has the service turned on. This lets you give users access to services without making changes to your organizational structure. Learn about access groups.
- Control who can access G Suite and Google services
- Opt in to new services (to turn new services on or off by default)
- G Suite for Education Core and Additional services