After you install the Jamboard app on your phone, you can add yourself as an owner to a jam using the Jamboard NFC reader. In some cases, when trying to take ownership of a jam, the Jamboard NFC reader may become unresponsive.
- Make sure you have installed the Jamboard app and have enabled the NFC chip on your phone.
- Hold your phone flat against the NFC reader on the Jamboard left frame. Look for the letters NFC on the left side near the bottom of the frame.
- You may need to lift your phone and press it against the NFC reader more than once.
- Adjust the placement of your phone against the NFC reader. Different phone models have the NFC chip installed in different locations.
- If the NFC feature does not work, use another method to add people to a jam.
When you select an image from the Search web tool , a sharing icon appears. If you tap the share icon and then tap to copy the link, Jamboard will display the error, " Unfortunately, Jam Kiosk has stopped."
Use the Search image tool , then tap an image to add it to your jam. We are currently working to fix the sharing link issue.
"403. That's an error. We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page."
If you're a reseller, you can't accept terms of service for your customer in your Reseller console. Clicking Continue in the terms of service box will display an error page.
Ask your customer to sign in with a super administrator account then accept the terms of service.
Some Jamboard customers may observe that on the Jamboard management console, a device will occasionally show as offline, when it is actually online. We are actively working to resolve this issue. To receive updates on the status of this issue, please contact support.
Some Jamboard customers may observe that the Jamboard kiosk browser buffers at the start of a video. We are actively working to resolve this issue. To receive updates on the status of this issue, please contact support.
Some Jamboard customers may observe that the Jamboard has been slow to wake from sleep mode, especially after being left in sleep mode overnight. Affected devices will display a blank screen for a prolonged period before displaying the most recent jam. We are actively working to resolve this issue. To receive updates on the status of this issue, please contact support.