Host a live session
You can use the Jamboard to create, host, and edit Jamboard sessions with remote participants.
Create, save, and close a jam
Important: If you close a jam before adding an owner, your frames won't be saved.
- Tap Add to start a new jam.
- Tap Menu Save this Jam. Enter the email address of the person who will own this jam. Tap Save.
- Tap Menu Close this Jam to exit a jam.
You don't have to sign out. The next person to use the board will not see any previous jams that they don't own.
Present your jam in a meeting
You can join meetings and present from the board using classic Hangouts and Hangouts Meet. To connect to a meeting, use the meeting name or meeting code from the event in Google calendar.
- Tap Menu Connect to a meeting.
- Enter the meeting name or meeting code.
- Tap Turn on to present to a meeting.
- Tap Turn off to stop presenting.
Share a jam
Share a jam with a person or email alias to give them view or edit access. You can add people to a jam by generating a code for app users, or by entering an email address.
Generate a jam code for mobile app, web users, or multiple Jamboards
- On your Jamboard, tap Menu Share via Jam code.
- Tap the drop-down list and select if code users should have edit or view access. An 8-character code appears on the screen. The code expires in 24 hours.
- Ask the user to enter the code on their phone app, tablet app, in the web viewer, or another Jamboard.
Share a jam by email
- Tap Menu Share this Jam.
- Tap Share this Jam.
- Enter an email address or Google Group email alias, then tap Add.
Send a copy of your jam frames
- Tap Menu Send a copy.
- Select All frames (PDF) or Current Frame (PNG)
- Enter the email address and tap Send.