Move from lnbox to Gmail
As Gmail continues to improve, we’re working to bring the best features over from Inbox. In the new Gmail, you’ll find workflows that are similar to your favorite ones in Inbox.
Support for Inbox will conclude in 2019.
Use Inbox features in Gmail
Some of Inbox's popular features have been added to Gmail.
- Snooze emails: Postpone emails to a future date or time that's more convenient for you. Learn how to snooze emails in Gmail.
- Follow-ups (nudges): Gmail occasionally moves old emails to the top of your inbox with a suggestion to reply or follow up. Learn how to show or hide these nudges to follow up.
- Hover actions: On your computer, you can point to emails in your inbox and quickly take action, like archiving or marking as read, without opening the email.
- Smart Reply: Quickly reply to an email using suggested phrases that appear based on the email you received. Learn how to use Smart Reply.
Try Gmail experiences similar to Inbox
The new Gmail has many features to help you manage your email in similar ways to Inbox. If you used pins, bundles, or reminders in Inbox, here’s what you can do in Gmail:
- Use Google Tasks to keep track of the things you need to do. You can also download the Tasks app on your Android phone or iPhone.
- Use Google Keep to make notes and set reminders. You can also download the Keep app on your Android phone or iPhone.
- On your computer, use Gmail, Tasks, and Keep side by side.
Get more out of Gmail
- Learn what’s new in Gmail: We recently introduced a new Gmail experience for all our users, and we’ll continue to add new features.
- Use other Google products with Gmail: You can use Gmail with Calendar, Keep, Tasks, and other tools side by side on your computer.
- Try experimental features in Gmail: You can test and share feedback about experimental features, like Smart Compose, before they get released.