Accessibility in Inbox by Gmail
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or computer, you can use accessibility features with Inbox by Gmail.
Use VoiceOver screen reader
On iPhones and iPads, the Inbox app works with the VoiceOver screen reader. First, make sure VoiceOver is turned on.
- To navigate between emails when you're in a conversation, change the rotor to Headings.
- To reply to calendar invitations, swipe up or down to reply "Yes," "Maybe," or "No."
- To mark items as "Done" when you're in the main list, set the rotor to Actions and swipe up or down.
Change font size
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to your iPhone or iPad Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness Text Size.
- To adjust the size, drag the slider left or right.