How to send feedback
Inbox by Gmail is just getting started and we need your help prioritizing features and identifying problems. So send us feedback – lots of it.
And if you have questions, we have a community of Inbox users and experts to help you find answers.
Send feedback in Inbox
You can send feedback from within Inbox. Sending feedback is the best option in these situations:
- Something is broken or not working well – like errors and product bugs
- You have feature requests and suggestions
We won't be able to respond individually to every piece of feedback, but we'll use your comments to improve Inbox.
- On your computer, open Inbox.
- Go to the area in Inbox that you're having trouble with. We'll take a screenshot of the page, and it helps if we can see the problem. You can choose not to include the screenshot.
- In the top left, click Menu Help & feedback.
- At the bottom, click Send feedback.
In your feedback, try to share as much detail about the problem or suggestion as you can.
Visit the Inbox help forum
Our community of Inbox users is a great option in these situations:
- Ask "how to" questions
- Discuss Inbox with other users
You can also browse and search the forum to see what other people are posting about Inbox.Go to the forum