How to get Inbox by Gmail
All you need for Inbox by Gmail is an active Google Account and email address. To learn more about what you can do with Inbox, check out our Getting started guide.
To get started with Inbox on your computer, go to inbox.google.com and sign in.
Inbox works best with the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. If you aren't using one of these browsers, download Google Chrome.
Check if your browser is supported
- On your computer, go to whatbrowser.org.
- If you see Chrome , Safari , or Firefox , and "This is the most current version," your browser is supported.
- If your browser is out of date, update it.
- Chrome: Restart your browser, or click Menu Update Google Chrome Restart.
- Firefox: Firefox updates automatically, or you can update it manually.
- Safari: Go to your screen’s top left and click the Apple App Store or Software Updates. Then look for Safari updates.
Note: You may not be able to update your browser with older operating systems. Learn more about updating your Apple operating system.
"Your organization isn't set up for Inbox yet"
If you use a work or school account and get this error,Inbox may not be available yet.
Aaron is an Inbox expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.