Starting on June 7, 2020, you will no longer be able to make changes to brands and icons using the Hotel Ads Center tools. Changes must be requested by contacting our support team. We’ve outlined the new process here.
Brand assignments allow you to group your hotels together. You can associate brand-specific icons (or logos) to the set of hotels in a group.
How to create brand assignments
Brand assignments can be requested through the contact form.
Steps to create brand assignments
- Submit a request for your brand assignment file using the contact form.
- Edit your brand assignment CSV file.
hotel_namecolumns are informational and can be deleted. Changes to these columns will be ignored.
- Assign hotels by matching the desired
hotel_ids to their corresponding
brand_ids. Your brands will mirror what the CSV contains. Unlisted
hotel_ids will be ungrouped.
- If you need to delete a brand, delete all rows containing that brand.
- If you need to rename a brand, rename the brand in all rows containing that brand.
- If you need to create a brand, use a placeholder name in place of the
brand_id. Placeholders are restricted to ASCII alphanumeric, spaces, dashes, and underscores, and must be placed between brackets.
- Use the same placeholder or brand name pair for all rows that should use the new brand. Use different placeholders or brand name pairs to create different brands.
- Submit the updated brand assignment(s) by uploading the CSV to the contact form.
How to associate icons with your account or brands
Follow the steps below to make sure your icon is associated with your account.
Steps to associate icons with your account or brands
- Submit a request to update your icon by uploading the image to the contact form.
- Reply back with the
brand_nameto associate the icon.
Make sure your icons meet the following requirements before uploading.
- Resolution of at least 72x72 pixels
- Square dimensions only
- No more than three text characters per icon
- PNG format
- Transparent or on a non-white background
- No alcohol, violence, or sexual content
- Must match the favicon or artwork on the advertiser’s final URL