The “Feed status” tab shows the status of your price feed, including failures, errors, or warnings that occur when your price feed and related metadata are processed.
To access your feed status page:
- Sign in to your Hotel Center account.
- Select Pricing from the navigation menu.
- Select the Feed Status tab to see your price feed data.
Understanding your feed status report
Each graph or section of the feed status report shows a different diagnostic or metric about your account. To filter the report by a specific date range, adjust the Start date and End date options provided in the top-right corner of the Feed Status tab (data from the previous two weeks will be displayed by default).
The feed status report presents information in the following sections:
The number of errors or warnings generated when Google attempted to parse and store a partner’s transaction messages.
The error codes graph has additional views available based on which delivery modes are implemented (pull, changed, and/or live pricing). Clicking into any of the views will display the most frequent errors generated during the specified time period, along with a summary of each error. To hide all error codes of a specific delivery mode in the All modes tab (or to hide specific error codes in the Pull/Changed/Live pricing tabs), click the name of the delivery mode (or error code) at the bottom of the Error codes section.
If you have received any feed status error messages, see the list of feed status error codes for descriptions and actions you can take to correct the error(s).
Recent price messages
This shows the status of each transaction message processed within the specified time period, including a log of the transaction, any error codes that occur, and an issue summary that details each error.
The columns of the table include:
- STATUS: Indicates whether or not Google encountered any warnings, errors, or failures while processing the feed or message.
- DATE/TIME: The timestamp when the transaction message was received.
- TYPE: The type of transaction message that was processed.
- ISSUE ID: The error code that occurred when processing the transaction message. Mousing over the ID will display a brief description of the error.
- COUNT: The number of errors or warnings reported within a specific transaction message.
- LINK: Provides a downloadable log of each query/transaction message successfully sent and received by Google.
- DETAILS: A list of errors or warnings encountered while processing the transaction message. An extended issue summary is available when clicking the link provided in this column. Actionable next steps to debug errors can be found here.
The status report can be filtered by the following criteria:
Categorized as either “Success”, “Warning”, “Error”, or “Failure”.
Select the type of message or feed for which you want the status. You can select from the following options:
Enter an error code number to filter by issues of that kind. For example, to filter by errors that occurred when pulling data, enter "1049" to filter by that type of error.
See Feed Status Error Messages for a list of possible error codes to appear.
Enter a comma-separated list of hotel IDs on which to filter the report. The report will show all relevant transaction messages for those hotels only.
For example, "101a, 42, 8675309".