You can use the "Landing pages matches" page to identify how you can increase you landing page match rate (formerly point of sale coverage) on Google across different attributes. You can also view the opportunities you do cover on the "Matched" tab. These values are updated daily and represent your average traffic over the last 7 days.
To view your landing page opportunities:
- Log in to your Hotel Center account.
- On the navigation menu, click Recommendations, then click Landing page matches.
The “Landing page matches” page is divided into 2 tables. The top table displays your overall and percentage totals for all opportunities, divided into “Matched”, “Not matched”, and “Total”. At the bottom you’ll see the landing pages report table, which gives you a breakdown of your opportunities segmented by type. It shows the following information:
- Not matched: The estimated number of your ads failed to participate (based on past traffic) because you had no landing pages that matched the itinerary and attributes for a specific opportunity. To capture more of those opportunities, you can update your landing pages to include the relevant countries, languages, currencies, devices, or itinerary information. Your unmatched landing pages are a subset of all opportunities that had a missed participation. Learn more about landing page matching.
- % not matched: The number of unmatched opportunities for each segment as a percentage of all unmatched opportunities. This is intended to help you see the segments where you're matching, or not matching, the most opportunities.
- Matched: The number of opportunities for which you had a matching landing page.
- Country, language, currency, device, and source: These attributes show additional information on missed opportunities. Each row on the report represents a unique combination of values. For example, you could see how many opportunities you didn't match for German-speaking users in France, using Google Maps on a mobile device and with Euro as a currency.
Use the three-dot icon to add or remove columns. To filter the report, click Filter at the top of the table.