1. Searching for hotels on Google
When a traveler searches for hotels on Google.com, they may see a mixture of ads (which are marked with an "Ads" badge) and free booking links. Depending on the search, a hotel-specific section may appear among the results, featuring a list of top hotel results. If a traveler clicks the "View [number] hotels" link (or anywhere on the map), they'll be taken to a more complete list of results that includes hotel photos, ratings, prices, and a larger map of property locations.
If a traveler searches for a specific hotel, they'll be presented with information about that hotel, along with booking links to reserve a room for their selected dates.
2. Hotel results deeper dive
When a traveler searches for hotels on Google.com, and then clicks "View [number] hotels" (or anywhere on the map), they'll be taken to a more complete list of results. This view includes both a list and a map of hotel search results with hotel names, photos, prices, and ratings.
A traveler can further filter results by check-in date, occupancy, price, amenities, user rating, brand, hotel class, and more.
Clicking on a hotel sends a traveler to the hotel details page.
3. Hotel details page and booking links
The hotel details page contains:
- Information about the hotel, including contact information, amenities, photos, and user reviews, as well as direct links to the hotel’s website and directions.
- A “booking module” that contains hotel booking links, which consist of prices and links to book a room in the hotel for a specific check-in date and room occupancy. Paid booking links are labeled with an "Ads" badge, and free booking links are listed under "All options".
When a traveler clicks on a hotel booking link, they’ll be taken to a website to complete the booking.