You can use Google Groups to:
- Email everyone in a group with a single email address. Create a group
- Meet people with similar hobbies, interests, or backgrounds. Join a group
- Learn about a topic and join discussions. Read and create posts
- Create a Q&A forum for any topic, such as baking, health, or a task at work. Create a discussion forum
- Organize meetings, conferences, and events. Organize events
- Create a shared inbox and assign topics to members for tracking. Track assignments
There are two versions of Groups—the free version for everyone, and a version for organizations (work, school, and so on). The tasks you can do and features you can access depend on which version you have. If you're signed in with a work or school account, the tasks and features available to you are customized by your admin.
If you have both versions, you might need to switch accounts to access the feature you want. Learn how to sign into multiple accounts at once.
Note: By joining Google Groups, you acknowledge that Cloud Print sends your documents to Google. Google keeps these documents until the print job is complete. Learn how Google stores data for print jobs.