Welcome to Google Groups
With Google Groups, you can create online and email-based groups. There's a lot you can do with Google Groups:
- Engage in discussions about a specific subject.
- Create a question and answer customer support group for a product, such as a piece of software your company has written.
- Organize meetings, conferences, or social events among members of a group.
- Find people with similar hobbies, interests, or backgrounds.
- Read group posts through email, the online interface, or both.
To get started with Google Groups as a regular participant, learn how to find and join a group.
To get started with Google Groups as an administrator, learn how to create a group.
A new and redesigned Google Groups was released in February 2012 with an updated user interface. The majority of this help center is dedicated to helping users with this new Google Groups interface.
Google Product Forums is the name associated with specific Google groups used to provide technical support for Google products, such as Google Maps. There is a small section of documentation on this help center to help users of these specific groups.