Learn about Google Groups
You can use Google Groups to:
- Host discussions and make plans with a team, organization, or social group. Learn how to create a group.
- Meet people with similar hobbies, interests, or backgrounds. Learn how to join a group.
- Learn about a topic and join discussions on that topic. Learn how to read and create posts.
- Create a Q&A forum for any topic, such as baking, health, or a task at work. Learn how to create a forum.
- Organize meetings, conferences, and social events. Learn how to organize events.
Note: By joining Google Groups, you acknowledge that Cloud Print sends your documents to Google. Google keeps these documents until the print job is complete. Google may store data about the print job. Learn more.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?