Your organization may use only website domains that have been approved through the Ad Grants enrollment process or through the additional website domain(s) request form. Approved domains are subject to the following criteria:
- Owned website
Your organization must own the domain that users land on when they click your ad. If you'd like users to land directly on a donation page, your content may be hosted by one of the these verified donation processors.
- High-quality website
- Your site must have a robust and clear description of your organization, mission, and activities. It must have substantial content, updated events and information, clear navigation, and clear calls to action for a high quality user experience.
- Your site's content must be unique to your organization.
- Your website must load quickly, not contain broken links and (for new accounts) be secured with HTTPS.
- Your ads, keywords, and website may not make claims that promise results after a consultation, service, or purchase. Claims on your website must cite verifiable references to provide transparency to users.
- Commercial activity
- Commercial activity must not be the main purpose of your website. This includes sales of products and services, consultations, lead generation, and providing referrals.
- Any limited commercial activities must describe how they support your mission.
- Sites resembling for-profit blogs and vlogs are not permitted.
- If your organization charges for products or services, your website must describe how your organization uses funds, for example, by disclosing an annual report.
- Limited ads on website
- Advertising on your organization’s website must be relevant to your mission and not be obtrusive to users.
- Your website may not host Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links. If you're required to link to an AdSense account to receive payments for the Android market, you're eligible as long as you don't display AdSense ads on your website.
How to add a new website domain
To add or update website domain(s) to your account, complete the additional website domain(s) request form. Your request will be reviewed within 10 business days.
Any account found in violation of program policies is subject to automatic suspension without notification. Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time.