Your organization may use only website domains that have been approved through the Ad Grants enrollment process or through the additional website domain(s) request form. Approved domains are subject to the following criteria:
- Owned and operated website
Your organization must own the domain that users land on when they click your ad.
- High-quality website
- Your site must have a robust and clear description of your organization and mission. Each webpage must have sufficient information for visitors to understand your organization’s purpose.
- Your website must function well and not contain broken links.
- Your ads, keywords, and website may not make claims that promise results after a consultation, service, or purchase. Claims on your website must cite verifiable references to provide transparency to users.
- Commercial activity
- Commercial activity must not be the main purpose of your website. This includes sales of products and services, consultations, lead generation, and providing referrals.
- Any limited commercial activities must support your non-monetary mission.
- If your organization charges for services, your website must describe how your organization uses funds, for example, by disclosing an annual report.
- Limited ads on website
- Advertising on your organization’s website must be relevant to your mission and not be obtrusive to users.
- Your website may not host Google AdSense ads or affiliate advertising links. If you're required to link to an AdSense account to receive payments for the Android market, you're eligible as long as you don't display AdSense ads on your website.
How to update your approved website domain
You can update your approved website domain to:
- Promote a new website owned by your organization
- Offer your website in a new language
- Replace your original website because you've changed your domain since applying for Ad Grants.
To add or update website domain(s) to your account, complete the additional website domain(s) request form. Your request will be reviewed within 10 business days. If your account is cancelled, you may request it to be reinstated after you’ve adjusted to bring the website into compliance.
Any account found in violation of program policies is subject to automatic suspension without notification. Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time.