You can explore recommendations and watch movies and shows from your streaming services in the Google TV app .
Get the Google TV app
The Google TV app is a new version of the Google Play Movies & TV app. If you turned on automatic app updates, you may already have the Google TV app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Search for Google Play Movies & TV or Google TV.
- Tap Update or Install.
Navigate the Google TV app
The Google TV app uses the same profile and info as Google Play Movies & TV.
Highlights: Personalized insights and news for you to learn more about the movies and shows that you like.
- For you: Recommendations based on what you watch and the streaming services that you add to your account.
- Shop: Movies and shows that you can rent or buy.
- Your stuff: The movies and shows you already own or rented through Google TV, Play Movies & TV, or YouTube on any of your eligible devices. You can also find movies and shows you added to your watchlist.
Tip: To get help with movies and TV shows that you rent or purchase, email or chat with the Google Play team for help.