You also get recommendations for other services. Learn how to get more relevant recommendations.
Add or remove a streaming service
On a Google TV device
- From the Google TV home screen, go to your profile picture and select Settings.
- Select Accounts & Sign In.
- Go to your account and select Your services.
- Scroll right and turn each service on or off.
- To save the selection and exit the screen, scroll left.
In the Google TV app
- At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial.
- Tap Manage services.
- Select the service you want to add or remove.
Tap Next Done.
- On a phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, make sure you’re signed in to the account you use on your Google TV device.
- At the top left, tap Add .
- Under “Manage services,” tap Video or Live TV.
- Find the service and tap Link or Add .
- To remove a linked service, tap Unlink.
- To finish, follow the on-screen instructions.